Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas is near


Christmas is near.This is a fun time of year.You can have fun during Christmas. You can have fun with your friends and family.But this time of year I filled with joy.With the snow falling and the spreading the joy the news that Christmas is near.And I believe you should fun this time of year.And I have a little tip for you groups of friends out there. Have you ever played secret Santa.Here is how it goes.You put your names in a hat or a bowl. Then you pull the names out.One person gets another persons.If you get your names put it back in and do the draw again.Ok when everybody has a different name.You do NOT complain or tell ANYONE who you got.Well, you can tell your parents... but other than that none else.This is a great game to spread joy. Have a Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Smiley Peeps said...

i think Christmas is pretty awesome to it is the best holiday to me i think its because I'm filled with lots of hope and wonder so ya

Anonymous said...

What do you do after the names are drawn????? Just wondering. :)