Parks are really fun.If you know what I mean.Well, anyways, I went to this park and there were this huge, titanic swings.They went really high.Anyways My friend's dad would walked around and pushed us really high.And then me and my friend Coco (one of the smiley peeps) we would go forward and then go upside down!!!!And we would scream.It was really fun. Oh and, my friend Coco, well... she got nerve.She was about to jump off the sing and going really high.And no..I am not I am not kidding, those sings... wow....they were about 10 feet!!! :) But anyway luckily she did not jump off.Well go find park with 10 foot sings and you try to jump off.(good luck).Well, talk to you later.
3 comments:
I did not do that with you, you must be mistaken. I think you are talking about CoCo. Hmmmm... I definentely do not remember anything like that, but you must have had fun!
Keep posting,
Reeses/Teapot Sue
Yes, thank you.But i thought you were coco.Thank you
You are welcome.
Reeses/Teapot Sue
Post a Comment