Thursday, March 6, 2008

Our forts!!




Well ,as you may know I am pretty "tight" with my friends. We are like sisters!!! And to make us even closer we have made a friendship road where we all have our own forts!!! Pretty cool right. But you have not heard anything yet. We have these trade days where we collect things that each of us needs. And we bargain. A great way to see about they did it back then. So we are learning a secretive way. It is awesome. And so are my friends. They make me happy in so many ways. So if you have nothing to do, go outside with your friends, adventure your neighborhood or woods and what every you can and make a fort and see how it feels to be outside in fresh clean air!!!:) See what amazings things you might find around you that you never knew about!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for saying i am awsome

Twilight_Fan said...

your welcome what are friends for:):):):)

julia said...

Oh, yeah, thanks! I can't believe your birthday was yesterday! I'm sorry that I didn't call you.... :(

julia said...

Oh, and I can't wait to get together again and work on our forts!