Friday, October 10, 2008

Sorrow

We all make mistakes and last Sunday at Church group I confessed what I thought where I was going wrong in life. And what I want to say was I'm sorry if I was ever rude an anyway. I have a friend that published an"apology to the world". I think he was... nice. And I think I should do the same. So.. I am sorry if I ever hurt any of you guys again. And I will try my best to be nice. And you ask why?? I thought if I were "tough" it would be easier on my mom, with Dad gone and I was just hurting everyone and mostly myself. Bottling it inside and not telling anybody.And then I got worse I made excuses for my Dad. He did do some bad stuff, and I was thinking on Wednesday night, and I started to get mad, at him.And Sunday I thought it wasn't right to get mad at him. But, was I right?? Yes, I think I was. But just because I am mad at him that doesn't mean I don't love him. So that is what I realized, and again, If I was ever rude to any of you, please accept my apology.

No comments: